Your Guide to Selling Your Home in the Vidalia Georgia Area
You’re thinking about selling- What now?
Selling in today’s market may seem as simple as posting your house online, but in reality it can be more challenging than ever. Complicated financing and contract elements can make selling your home or land a make or break scenario for your family and you may not realize it until it’s too late. You can sell your home on your own, but first ask yourself these questions:
- Do I understand contract contingencies and what they mean?
- Do I understand the requirements when selling to someone using the popular FHA, USDA and VA financing?
- Do I have time to meet with prospective buyers during work hours?
- Can I afford the up-front costs of marketing my home?
These are just a few of the items that using a REALTOR™ can help with.
As a knowledgeable and experienced agent I deal with all of these issues daily and have been since 2006. I maintain training to stay up-to-date on these complicated topics so that I may serve my clients and customers in the most professional manner. So if you are Selling your home in the Vidalia Georgia Area I’d love to help you. In addition to the above very important considerations, my sellers enjoy these benefits:
- Pre-Listing Walk-Thru to help you identify problem areas and establish a plan to correct those that may mean more money for you.
- Staging assistance – I have interior design training and prior to your Photography Session, we will evaluate ways your home may be staged to sell.
- Professional Photography- I have been trained in photography and use professional equipment to capture your home in it’s best light.
- Professional Marketing- My background allows me to offer Professional Marketing Design across all aspects of media online and in print.
During our initial meeting we will discuss the many ways I will work to help you get the most money for your property. I believe in honesty and will always be up-front about any issues that I feel will affect your sales price.
The most amazing thing about hiring me as your REALTOR™ is that you don’t pay anything for my services UNLESS I sell your property. How’s that for value?
I hope you enjoy browsing my seller related content and that we’ll be working together soon to sell your property.
By Tammie Gibbs Are you thinking of selling your home? As a Real Estate Broker I work with Sellers to market their homes and get them sold. As such, I try to prepare my sellers in advance, but over the years I have noticed that some sellers aren’t prepared so...
By Tammie Gibbs Here are a few tips that can make a difference. When it comes to selling your home there are some things that you cannot control such as the general local market conditions. If your area is experiencing high unemployment because a local factory has...
SELLERS VIDEO LIBRARY
401 Church Street
Vidalia, Georgia 30474