Your Guide to Buying a Home in the Vidalia Georgia Area
You’re thinking about buying
Buying a home in today’s real estate market can be a fun time, but it also requires a lot of diligence and knowledge. I can help you maneuver the sometimes choppy waters. While no agent is perfect my goal is to make sure I have the knowledge you need and if there is one thing that I have learned it is that there is no substitute for experience. While I enjoy the marketing aspect of listing property and getting to know my buyers make no mistake, I take my job very seriously and my value isn’t in pulling listings from the MLS or touring properties with you, it’s in my years of experience and the transactions that came before yours.
- Do you understand contract contingencies and what they mean?
- Do you understand the requirements when of using the popular FHA, USDA and VA financing?
- Do you understand what Earnest Money is?
- Do you understand what Due Diligence Means?
These are just a few of the items that I can help with.
As a knowledgeable and experienced agent I deal with all of these issues daily and have been since 2006. I maintain training to stay up-to-date on these complicated topics so that I may serve my clients and customers in the most professional manner. So if you are Buying a home in the Vidalia Georgia Area I’d love to help you. In addition to the above very important considerations, my buyers enjoy these benefits:
- Opportunity to be represented as a client OR customer.
- Home Buyer Binder full of helpful information and worksheets to help you stay organized
- Help finding the home of your dreams. I will compile a profile of your perfect home and then diligently scour my sources to help you locate properties you might be interested in.
- Stay up-to-date with New Listing via special Market Reports available via email.
- Relocation Assistance. If you are relocating from out of town or state I’m happy to help acquaint you with the area Professional Marketing- My background allows me to offer Professional Marketing Design across all aspects of media online and in print.
I hope you enjoy browsing my buyer related content and that we’ll be working together soon to find just the right property.
Check back often for new videos.
Easy Steps to Improve Your Credit Score Before You Buy a Home
Not everyone can buy a home when they first meet with me. Over the years I can proudly say that I have worked with buyers from every stage of readiness. The home buying process is complicated and often times frustrating, but I am always so excited when I am sitting...
What you need to know when House Hunting Online
by Tammie Gibbs On the surface, the internet could well be the best thing to ever happen to the Real Estate Market. Can you even imagine how people use to buy homes? A house was listed, an advertisement placed in the newspaper and people drove around looking for...
401 Church Street
Vidalia, Georgia 30474